Bryson graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. He continued his education at Campbell Law School where he received his Juris Doctor. While in law school, Bryson worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Richard Elmore of the North Carolina Court of Appeals and for a private firm where his work was primarily focused on representing the North Carolina Board of General Contractors. Additionally, while in law school, Bryson worked for Legal Aid of North Carolina in The Child Advocate’s program where his love for family law was cemented as he worked to represent the interests of children in highly contested child custody cases.
Bryson was born in Hickory, North Carolina and spent most of his formative years in Wilkes County, North Carolina. When he is not enjoying the practice of law, Bryson enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife Sara and participating in all things sports.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte – B.S. Accounting 2017
- Campbell University School of Law- J.D. 2020
- North Carolina State Courts
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Catawba County Bar Association
- Thirty-Sixth Judicial District Bar Association
- American Red Cross Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer